Please pray for Children’s Cup daily. Prayer is not a last resort. It is our most powerful tool in the fight to give hope to children in Africa. Pray for wisdom, for provision, for favor and for anointing in all we do. And let us know how we can pray for you, too. we take your prayer requests very seriously, and we really do pray for you.
How to Pray for Us
• PRAY FOR THE CHILDREN. Pray that they’ll receive not only the food and medicine, but that they’ll find the love and hope they represent. Pray that they’ll hear the message of salvation and give their lives to Jesus and serve Him full-heartedly every day of their lives. Pray they find the joy and purpose that comes from living the life God intended them to live.
• PRAY FOR HEALING FOR THOSE SUFFERING WITH HIV/AIDS. It’s too hard for man to cure it, but AIDS isn’t too much for our God to heal. Pray that the name of Jesus will be glorified through miraculous healing of HIV/AIDS.
• PRAY FOR GENUINE TRANSFORMATION IN COMMUNITIES where our CarePoints are. Our goal is to see everyone in the community find hope – not just the children.
• PRAY FOR FAVOR FOR OUR WORKERS ON THE GROUND. Pray that God will continue to keep them safe and that the doors will continue to be open for them to reach into the hearts and lives of the children and show them the hope and healing that Jesus died to give them.
• PRAY FOR RESOURCES, LABORERS, AND CLEAR VISION. What we do does require significant funding. Pray for wisdom as we do all we can to steward the donations well, and for favor with people who God is calling on to support this work. And pray that God continues to show us the way forward. We always want our vision to exceed our resource.
Keep Up-to-Date With Prayer Needs
Make sure to keep a close eye on our facebook page for up-to-the-minute prayer needs and testimonies of God’s favor and changed lives.